Victorian Lace Caramel Beige and Black Crochet Umbrella Walking Cane Stick
Make a statement with the black and caramel beige lace Victorian umbrella and let no one know that it is also your walking stick! Inspired by custom order from elegant lady Sue, MCC converted it's earlier Victorian Lace Parasol design into a perfectly hidden and beautifully dressed up walking cane. Such a nostalgic lace accessory that will give you some shadow during sunny day picknick and also good support while walking to the park.
Unique caramel and black lace Victorian umbrella/walking stick
• Makes a stunning Grandma Christmas gift!
• 100% cotton hand crochet lace
• 35.5 inches (90cm) high in a walking stick option
• Rubber handle and non-slip foot for better support
• Detachable walking stick
• Much more stable and supportive than a regular umbrella, but not attested
• Manual opening
• 2 matching ribbons
• Not intended for inclement weather
• Available also as a regular umbrella with a plastic round handle
• Regular women size umbrella in umbrella option
• Ships within two weeks of purchase
Feel free to write with any question. You may find the color inspiration in the Bridal Lace Umbrellas section of the shop www.moderncrochetclub.com/collections/wedding-umbrellas