Victorian Lace Caramel Beige and Black Crochet Umbrella/Walking Stick
Make a statement with the black and caramel beige lace Victorian umbrella and let no one know that it is also your walking stick! Inspired by a custom order from elegant lady Sue, MCC converted it's earlier Victorian Lace Parasol design into a perfectly hidden and beautifully dressed up walking stick. Such a nostalgic lace accessory that will give you some shadow during sunny day picknick and also some support while walking to the park.
Unique caramel and black lace Victorian umbrella/walking stick
• Makes a stunning Grandma Christmas gift!
• 100% cotton hand crochet lace
• 35.5 inches (90cm) high
• Rubber handle and non-slip foot for better support
• Detachable walking stick
• Much more stable and supportive than a regular umbrella, but not attested
• Manual opening
• 2 matching ribbons
• Not intended for inclement weather
• Available also as a regular umbrella with plastic round handle
• Contact me for custom color
• Ships within two weeks of purchase
Feel free to write with any question. You may find the color inspiration in the Bridal Lace Umbrellas section of the shop www.moderncrochetclub.com/collections/wedding-umbrellas